photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, July 17, 2015

Play Ball

 Jacket: J.Crew // Shirt: J.Crew // Jeans: Rag & Bone (similar here) // Shoes: Christian Louboutin // Sunnies: Tory Burch // Clutch: Clare V

When you love to shop, often the seasons go much faster in your mind. In mid-July the weather outside may be a balmy 99 degrees, but the items trickling into the stores are pre-fall collections comprised of cashmere and boots. This makes it hard to live in the moment! This outfit is my compromise between the way I can dress for the current season, and my fall fashion cravings. I found this athletic jacket that has a vintage ballpark flair majorly on sale at J.Crew.  I love how it looked with my summery navy cotton tunic and super distressed boyfriend jeans. While I won't be wearing the jacket normally for a while, it will be a nice layering piece for overly zealous air conditioning. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you as always for reading! 




7 comments:

  1. In love with this look, and you look amazing. Drooling over your red soles..lol 😉😄

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customised look of closets you have always dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slim Quick Keto In addition to water, if you have been working out lately to speed along your “weight loss” (you mean fat loss, right?) progress you probably have gained some muscle doing so. This gain in muscle can also affect the numbers you see on the scale. Muscle is also more dense than fat.


    https://fitose.com/slim-quick-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned scr888 free credit rm10 2019 a lot! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Have read many articles but It's two different.
    I am really happy to see this blog thanks for sharing it with us.
    Law Essay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for the informative post and please check it out NetSuite Integration .

    Have a great day
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k