photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, June 7, 2015

At the Beach

 Swimsuit: Marysia (also in pink here and similar here and here) // Kimono: c/o Alix Collections // Sunnies: Tory Burch // Sandals: Tory Burch


 Summer days at the beach remind me of being home in Florida, which is always a good thing. Since I moved up to D.C. I have had to face the fact that a day at the beach is not any every week kind of  thing. Regardless of the lessened frequency, I enjoy exploring new coasts and soaking in the rays when I can (SPF 50 on my face of course). For my beach weekend I wanted to find a really fun one-piece and I loved how glamorous and feminine this white suit made me feel. Its deep-v is played down by the little peplum which is great for creating curves. I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead and thank you as always for reading. 


2 comments:

  1. What a cute swimsuit! You look amazing Christina!! Thanks for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k