photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, January 26, 2015

Olive // Gray // Black

 Coat: Mango // Sneakers: Nike (and here) // Pants: Zara (similar here) // Sweater: Mason (similar here) // Shirt: Madewell // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Rayban



Happy Monday! My friend Lauren came to visit me over the weekend and we had a blast. We ate a great brunch, went shopping, and sampled some amazing craft cocktails. All in all, we pretty much won the past two days. I wore this outfit on our Saturday outing and it was perfect because we walked all over the place. I love the fact that sneakers are having a moment right now, because I love feeling chic in shoes that feel great on my feet! I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week, and thank you as always for reading.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k