photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015



 2014 was a year filled of travels, coffee, a lot of laughter, some tears, and a lot of change. Favorites moments include my last spring break in Key West with my family and my best friend Jessica, graduating from law school, my first New York Fashion Week with my partner in crime Lauren, spending time in Dallas with my Mom and Aunt Lana, and my trip to Miami with Rob. Here's to a great 2015 and to making new memories! Happy New Year and thank you as always for reading. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. As always, all your clothes are really beautiful and very studied. Your style is really beautiful ! I am really fan of your blog !
    XX

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I graduated this year as well & experienced my first NYFW! It's been such a joy following along on your journey and I'm so happy I found your blog this year. Seeing a round up of your looks really proves you are one of my favorite bloggers. Your style is always so flawless. I can't wait to see more fabulous looks & adventures 2015 has in store for you! Hope you had a great NYE!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO good. I spotted an Oxford picture I took:) Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love following along with your blog. So cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k