photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, January 16, 2015

Collegiate



 Sweater: Zara (similar here) // Shirt: Madewell // Jeans: J.Crew (on sale, with an extra 40% off with code shop now) // Loafers: Zara  (similar here and here)// Sunnies: Celine

 It is all too appropriate that I kick off a Friday afternoon wearing my weekend uniform. I must admit that I have a the bad habit of neglecting some items in my closet, while others I wear to the brink of destruction. This oversized sweater falls into category number two. It is so cozy and I love that it is preppy, but preppy in a cool, downtown sort of way. I paired my oversized favorite with polished navy loafers. However, to keep things from looking like I raided the men's locker room at a prep school... I went with distressed skinnies. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thank you as always for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k