photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blazer & Bells


Flares: JBrand (similar here and here) // Blazer: J.Crew (similar here) // Shirt: J.Crew // Bag: Gucci // Sunnies: Celine // Bracelets: Jenny Bird and David Yurman
Happy Wednesday everyone! Personal style is all about self- reflection. As I write this, I reflect on how many different versions of myself I am able to channel when I put together an outfit.  Sometimes I am funky, minimal, and inventive, while other days I am classic, girly and preppy…one could say that my closet has a bad case of schizophrenia. Yet, despite my multiple clothing personality disorder I manage to feel like the girl that I want to be that day, and that my friends is what true fashion is all about. I promise you there is a point to all of this philosophical rambling, which brings me to this ensemble. I believe this outfit has managed to take all of my style personalities and roll them into one. It’s classic, kind of minimal, somewhat preppy, and thanks to the bell bottoms and shimmery tweed… undeniably a little funky. Thank you so much for reading, and have a wonderful day! Xo  





1 comment:

  1. Wow beautifu outfit!! This pant is beautiful , it suits you so well !
    XX

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k