photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, January 23, 2015

And, Again

 

 Coat: Topshop (love this one here and here) // Skirt: J.Crew (old, similar here) // Sweater: Mason (similar here) // Fur Scarf: Nordstrom // Boots: Stuart Weitzman // Socks: Nordstrom // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Celine // Ring: David Yurman 
 
Hello Everyone, TGIF! Sometimes the world of style blogging can seem impractical. And though I admit that I am not the best person to consult on shopping practically, I definitely wear my clothes over and over again. I try to mix it up, but hey... I live in my clothes. And especially if I really love something, I live in it often. So I bring you to this outfit: my favorite boots, my periwinkle coat (seen here, here, and here) and my new favorite scarf that I wore in my last post. After all, clothes are just fabric and stiches, they only become fashion when you give them life by wearing them. On a side note: how amazing is this view of the U.S. Capitol? No matter how many times I see it, it always amazes me.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and thank you reading.
 


1 comment:

  1. This blue is too good ! Beautiful coat!
    XX

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k