photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, November 14, 2014

Lilac

 Sweater: Rebecca Taylor // Pants: Elizabeth and James (old, similar here) // Bag: Whistles // Sunnies: Moorea Seal  (Finally back in stock) // Bracelets: David Yurman // Ring: David Yurman // Lips: Tom Ford 'Pink Dusk'


Happy Friday! During the fall and winter I admit that I wear a lot of dark colors and my fair share of leather. That is why I love this soft combo of lilac and ivory. This lilac knit is a great mix with an ultra feminine color and boyfriend shape. And I love the way it's chunky texture is complimented by the fluid shape of my wide leg pants to create the perfect mix of cozy and chic. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you as always for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k