photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, August 5, 2013

Ivy Covered Halls


Happy Monday! Over the weekend I journeyed back to Gainesville, FL...home of the University of Florida, the Gator Nation, and my beloved College town. This was the first time I had spent any real amount of time there since my graduation in the Spring of 2011. The nostalgia I felt was overwhelming. I strolled though UF''s beautiful ivy covered campus and reminisced about particular routes I would walk to class, living in my sorority house, and of course game day at our stadium the Swamp. It was truly a bittersweet experience... and I can't wait until I am officially a Florida resident again, and can make it back every weekend during football season.

 One thing I did get the pleasure of remembering is how unbelievably hot it can be in Gainesville during August. I wore this emerald green crepe dress, and I was really happy I did. Its swingy shape and breathable fabric allowed me to remain cool enough to fully enjoy my afternoon of exploring. I hope everyone had a equally great weekend, and as always... thank you for reading. 

xo Christina 
 "Oh hey there Gator, you look like you need some sunnies too!"


Dress: JCrew; Necklace: JCrew; Shoes: JCrew (on sale!); Bag: Tory Burch; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. Christina, I live in Gainesville! So fun to see our little town on your blog. Loving this cute green dress on you!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea, what a small world!! I obviously love Gainesville, and I am glad you liked the post and dress. Thanks for your comment!!

      xo Christina

      Delete
  2. Love seeing our campus on here! I cannot wait to be back there soon.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k