photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, June 10, 2013

Neon: Trend Spin Link-Up



This is my second week participating in the Trend Spin Link-Up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas! I love fabrics that have rich texture and color and with neon being this week's trend, I immediately gravitated toward this bright floral mini. When most people wear neon, they tend to just use it as an accent. I wanted to do something different and pair my neon skirt with a neon top. To break up the bright and add contrast to the floral pattern in the skirt, I chose this lovely little striped peplum jacket. I could wear navy and white stripes everyday! Be sure to check out other interpretations of the trend on the Link-up.  And as always, thank you so much for reading and have a great week! 

xo Christina 








Skirt: J.Crew; Jacket: Zara (old but similar); Sweater: J.Crew; Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Clutch: old; Necklaces: J.Crew (not online but loving this one) and Forever 21; Bracelets: J.Crew  and David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors 

23 comments:

  1. Christina, thank you so much for linking up again! I had been wanting that sweater but it has been sold out on neon in my size and I have that skirt and love it!! You look amazing as always!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neon skirt is one of my faves from J.Crew! I LOVE that you paired it with more neon for that monochromatic look...you look gorgeous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. I love your skirt, looks perfect with your striped jacket!!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina! Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  4. I really like that skirt! Love how you broke up the monochromatic neon with a striped jacket. Super cute!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look. That skirt is too cute and I am in love with the jacket!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving all of the neon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been lusting over this neon skirt from J.Crew!! Love it. Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin...next week is floral!

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! I am already planning my floral post for next week xoxo!

      Delete
  8. I'm so glad I found your blog through Walking in Memphis in High Heels' linkup. I love your style (how fabulous is that peplum jacket?!) and definitely added you to my "daily reads".

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    Join my Friday linkup to be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! I just checked out your blog as well! I love it, those photos of your " little blogger" were precious! I would love to participate in your Friday linkup and I'm adding you to my daily reads!

      Delete
  9. Ah I absolutely love your neon outfit! Love every piece. Great styling :)

    xoxo,
    Marta
    mbrauns.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  10. Okay.. I'm obsessed with this look!! Its perfect! I love this neon color. I recently got a necklace in this color and I have worn it so many times! Cant wait to see what you do with floral :)

    Xo
    Kahana

    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kahana, thanks for your comment! I checked out 'A Beautiful Life' and I am your newest follower!

      Delete
  11. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. สล็อต pg เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k