photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tunic Travels


Hello and greetings from South Florida! My family and I made the journey down for the holiday weekend to spend some quality time on the water. My parents are serious boaters and I have learned that the pass-time does require some specific fashion choices. Boat shoes are a necessity (you should see my Dad's horror at those who step onto his boat wearing shoes that leave scuffs). So naturally I opted for a shiny metallic pair. You could say these topsiders put the "fun" back into functional. This tunic is also great for a day in the Florida humidity. Not only is the linen breezy but the tropical color and print put me it the summer vacation mindset. I hope everyone is having a great week and thank you for reading! 

xo Christina 






Tunic dress: J.Crew (old but loving this one); Boat Shoes: Sperry for J.Crew; Bag: Tory Burch; Sunnies: RayBan (last seen here); Necklace: J.Crew (old); Bracelets: J.Crew, Madewell, and David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k