photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, April 29, 2013

Coral to the Max


Hello Everyone! 

I love that a maxi dress can go from casual to cocktail with ease. Though I have opted for casual here, I could easily see this bright coral dress with chunky layered necklaces and a top knot for a chic drink with friends. Even more versatile than my maxi, is my vest. I know I have sung its praises previously... but it truly does go with everything. Have a great week! 

xo Christina



 Dress: Forever 21 (old but loving this cobalt one); Vest: Sanctuary (last seen here); Sunnies: Karen Walker; Clutch: Tory Burch (old); Bracelet: Madewell, J.Crew, David Yurman; Rings: Madewell; Monogram Necklace: Max and Chloe; Nails: Essie in Turquoise and Caicos


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k