photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Graphic





Happy Easter!

I love black and white... because it goes with everything. And I love this camisole and pant combo... because they feel like silk pajamas. As for my shoes, I picked them up last year at Zara and they have become my go to. Needless to say I am happy that color blocking continues to trend this Spring!

  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their family and friends. 

xo 
Christina 































Tank: Tibi Arizona Print; Blazer: H&M (old); Pants: Theory; Bag: Celine Phantom; Shoes: Zara (old); Monogram Necklace: Max and Chole; Eyeglasses: Chanel; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k